Can Fabes 08470
Select an image from below:
Sant Joan, 6
00 34 93 867 28 51
By word of mouth, you've given us a packed house and now we'd like to thank you. So many things have happened over the past years, that we could so easily have lost sight of the single most important thing: our customers. All of you who are happy to travel to Sant Celoni and ready to enjoy cooking into which, I can assure you, we've put all our efforts. We like giving everyone individual treatment, maintaining a dialogue in which our work strays into the cultural sphere, creating an environment through a style of communication which helps to improve and broaden a culinary tradition, the bases of which are to be found in our way of being: in a dedicated vocation to help place present day Catalan cooking among the elite, in ways which help chefs grow with true passion for what they do, where humanisation creates a bond with the Cuisine of the Land.
Santi Santamaria i Àngels Serra
CAN FABES Restaurant Relais Gourmand
Our raison d'être: a cuisine that never ceases to evolve and welcomes gourmets from all parts of the world who are seeking pleasure, authenticity and culinary culture through food.
Twenty-one years of constant work have made possible a restaurant which is an undisputed reference point for Catalan cuisine.
AWARDS: USEFUL INFORMATION
· Three stars in the Guide Michelín, the highest classification for a restaurant.
· Best Chef and Best Restaurant 1997. Gourmetour Guide.
· Art of Cooking Award 1997. International Academy of Gastronomy.
· CIBUS International prize for ambassadors of Mediterranean food. Federalimentare et Fiere di Parma. Italy.
· Best Spanish Chef 1993. Academia de Gastronomía y la Cofradía de la Buena Mesa.
· European Prestige award 1996. Fondation Européenne.
· Relais Gourmand Member of Relais&Châteaux.
· Spanish representative of Tradition&Qualité.
How to get there: From Barcelona: A7, exit 11 Sant Celoni. 200m. behind the Town Hall.
Girona 50Km. Barcelona 50Km. 30 minutes
Clientele: Tourists/ Locals
Per Head: ￡77